Are you tired working from 9-5 for your normal jobs and want to start network affiliation?
You’re going to have to make sure you got the best affiliate marketing tools at your disposal for that.
If you’re not already aware affiliate marketing enables people to earn online through promoting other people’s products and services. This is not as easy as it sounds, the challenge faced by most network affiliates is managing multiple products at the same time. In fact, most network affiliates cannot manage more than 10 projects at a time.
For you to make money in this, you are going to need the right marketing tools and the right software that enables you to manage multiple offers across multiple platforms.
Best Affiliate Marketing Tools In 2024:
This article breaks down the top 15+ Affiliate Marketing Tools in 2023 and 2024 that can help you out and make your job easier, they are as follows:
- Share a Sale
- Lead Dyno
- Post Affiliate Pro
- Thirsty Affiliates
- Mobile Monkey
CloudWays is the hosting platform we use for Authority Hacker. It’s also our go-to recommendation for anyone that wants high-speed hosting for established sites. It’s customizable, reliable, and even comes with its own (pretty decent) CDN.
Cloudways has offers for affiliate sites of different shapes and sizes. So we won’t be able to cover every single thing that Cloudways can do.
CloudWays allows you to choose your own server from 5 high quality cloud servers, it lets you add unlimited applications, including all PHP apps. Its interface is well-designed, and intuitive, and you’ll catch onto what goes where in no time.
Cloudways offer its users 24/7 support, automated backups and real time monitoring. Cloudways CDN allows you to pass the Core Web Vitals as well.
Like any hosting service, Cloudways can get pretty complicated to use. You’re managing a site, so it’s normal to be overwhelmed if you’ve never done this before. But with all the complexity natural to web hosting services, Cloudways manages to stay easy to use.
Cloudways gives you access to five different cloud providers – AWS, Google Cloud, linode, Vultr, and Digital Ocean. Each of them has different price points, but in general, you can expect to pay anything between $12-$225/month.
It all depends on how much bandwidth you need, and what features you want. This is not as cheap as other marketing tools but if you want the best affiliate marketing tools, Cloudways is the way to go.
Flippa is essential for anyone looking to leapfrog the process of building a successful affiliate site from scratch. This site serves as a bidding marketplace for individuals to buy and sell websites (think eBay for websites). Flippa allows affiliate marketers to buy sites that have a strong backlink profile to kick start SEO growth.
Flippa is a domain marketplace where affiliates can find existing domains for sale that already have a domain authority (DA) score that won’t make it impossible for consumers to find your content. When you have multiple offerings and you want to get to market fast, check through Flippa to see what’s available and relevant to your next offering.
Flippa allows you to earn 30% on all and any successful site, store, app or digital property sale referrals.
However, before buying a website, we recommend performing a full backlink audit to ensure that the domain is free of black-hat SEO techniques like PBNs. Many affiliate marketers have bought a high-ranking website only to be penalized by a Google algorithm update due to the previous owner’s black hat practices.
3. Share A Sale:
If you’ve been on the affiliate marketing circuit for a while you’ll be familiar with ShareASale. Back in the day, it existed alongside Commission Junction, Linkshare and ClickBank as pretty much the biggest networks out there. ShareASale was acquired by Awin (Affiliate Window) in 2017 for US$35 million, but the site still exists as a separate brand.
Affiliate marketing starts with building partnerships with sites in need of sales. We’ve tested out a handful of affiliate networks including CJ Affiliate and Impact. However, ShareASale is my go-to resource for affiliate partnerships.
ShareASale connects publishers to advertisers who are looking for help driving sales. Publishers can get paid per phone call, lead, or website visitor that they drive for the advertiser. ShareASale allows you to filter through thousands of merchants.
You Can Sort Affiliate Programs By:
- 7 or 30-day EPC
- Sale Commission
- Lead Commission
- Hit/Click Commission
- Start Date
- Cookie Length
- Power Rank (internal metric)
- Joined Status
While affiliate marketers will likely see a much higher commission per sale by working directly with advertisers, ShareASale is a great starting point.
SEMRush is our go-to tool for keyword research, fixing SEO mistakes, and competitor analysis. This tool is a must-have for marketers who are looking to understand what content is driving the highest ROI for competitors, as well as analyzing on-page SEO issues.
Some Of The Primary Things That Semrush Is Used For Are:
- Finding top performing competitor content that we should be writing about
- Monitoring our keyword rankings on a weekly basis
- Running SEO audits to watch for website issues that could hurt our search rankings
- Monitoring press mentions
Semrush is considered a one-stop solution for all digital marketing professionals. It is trusted by 6 million users and has a huge database of 20 billion keywords, which makes it a perfect affiliate product to promote as you don’t need to do hard selling.
Pre-approved application, free trials, 40% recurring commissions, hassle-free payments, dedicated affiliate managers, and many more positive aspects work as the cherry on the cake.
Semrush offers 3 standard plans along with an enterprise plan which is 100% flexible which are as follows:
- Pro ($129.95 per month)
- Guru ($229.95 per month)
- Business ($449.95 per month)
SEMRush also offers a 14-day free trial on their Pro plan and a 7-day free trial on the Guru plan.
Ahrefs serves many of the same functions as SEMRush (keyword research, on-page audits, competitive content analysis, etc). However, Ahrefs places much more emphasis on backlinks than on-page SEO.
Ahrefs provides marketers with in-depth insights about new and lost backlinks, sites that are linking to broken pages on your website, and competitor backlink growth.
Some of the primary things that we use Ahrefs for are:
- Reviewing new and lost backlinks to our site.
- Reviewing competitor link profiles to find new link building opportunities
- Finding sites that are linking to broken pages on our site (and then 301’ing those pages to another relevant page).
- Finding top-performing competitor content to identify new content ideas for your site
Ahrefs and SEMRush are two of our team’s favorite SEO tools. However, investing in both services isn’t realistic for most business owners.
We recommend Ahrefs for those who are competing with much larger sites. We recommend SEMRush for those who are already the industry leader, or very close to it (more about this in our SEO FAQs). To add to this, both offer a free trial of their service for those that want to compare the two.
Ahrefs cheapest plan is 99$. If you want to use Ahrefs to its full extent, you’ll need the $199/month plan. We still think it’s worth the money. But some people don’t want to spend that much on it.
Refersion is a top affiliate marketing platform that has worked with different popular brands including Barstool Sports and Pura Vida Bracelets.
Founded in 2015, it’s a fantastic platform that allows you to build strategic partnerships for your affiliate marketing campaigns and grow your influencer marketing programs.
Its Key Features Include:
- Convenient automated recruiting
- Effective and quality support
- Offers convenient tracking of referral links
- Allows users to monitor real-time conversions
- Automates commissions and leverages unlimited commissions
- Access to performance automation
- Integrates with major e-commerce platforms like WooCommerce, Magento, Shopify, and Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Offers 24/7 customer support
- Highly cost-effective compared to other platforms
- Great for small to medium-sized businesses
Refersion offers three packages to it’s users:
- (Monthly) Professional – $89 / Enterprise – Custom / Enterprise Plus – Custom)
LeadDyno is a premium lead management affiliate marketing program that lets you manage your marketing campaigns from one convenient dashboard. It offers one-click integration and works with various e-commerce, marketing, payment processors, and CRM.
Customize your dashboard, send material for your affiliates to use, and even pay them using the software. It’s one of the best in managing your ambassadors in one place.
Initially founded in 2014, LeadDyno has tracked over 81 million referrals and made over $200 million in affiliate sales in 2020. The company currently offers a 30-day free trial so you can test out the software and see if it works for your campaigns.
Its Key Features Include:
- Simple setup without any coding skills necessary
- Sets up automated emails
- Allows for consistent engagement to keep affiliates motivated
- It lets you perform bulk payments of affiliates, making it easy to handle large numbers
- Easy integration with Shopify, WooCommerce, PayPal, Squarespace, and other platforms
- Fast, real-time results and tracking
- A beautifully organized dashboard
- Good, competitive pricing across the board
LeadDyno offers three packages for its users as well which include:
(Monthly) Starter – $49 / Biz Builder – $59 / Accelerator – $79)
8. Post Affiliate Pro:
Post Affiliate Pro offers a lot of flexibility in setting up and organizing your affiliate marketing campaigns. It’s easy to use, even for beginners. The interface isn’t as straightforward when you’re looking for specific functions, but their customer service is highly responsive, making it easy to ask questions anytime.
Its Key Features Include:
- Offers strong fraud protection and privacy to ensure your business is safe
- Supports different types of affiliate links
- It also provides support for different currencies for payout as well as different languages
- Provides 24/7 customer service
- Allows you to assign commissions from the platform
- Helps increase engagement, track performance, qualify leads, and improve the conversion rate
- Allows you to create and manage an affiliate program from scratch
- Accurate tracking software
- Provides a lot of customization for brands that require it
- A professional tool that can be used as the company grows
Post Affiliate Pro offers a free 14-day trial, giving you time to test drive the software. It’s highly recommended for small to medium-sized businesses so it can grow with you as your brand expands.
Post Affiliate Pro offers the following packages:
- (Monthly) Pro – $97 / Ultimate- $197 / Network – $477)
Grammarly is a must-have for those who are regularly publishing content on their affiliate site. In short, Grammarly is your average spell-checker on steroids.
Grammarly is the best grammar checker you can get, and it works wonders to keep your text error-free. If you get the Pro version, it can even improve your text’s readability and style.
Not only does Grammarly point out spelling errors. It also identifies grammatical errors such as incorrect word and comma usage.
Grammarly’s features all improve your content quality. From catching big grammar mistakes to suggesting alternative syntax or synonyms, Grammarly helps you write better articles.
Its Features Are As Follows:
- Checker – Grammarly makes sure your content’s grammar is correct.
- Conciseness and Clarity – To keep your content on-point and easy to read.
- Engagement Suggestions – Make sure your audience is hooked on your articles.
- Style And Tone – Grammarly helps you maintain a consistent tone, and improve the style of your articles.
- Extensions And Apps – Grammarly is available as a browser extension, desktop app, and even a mobile keyboard.
- Plagiarism Checker – If you want to check text originality, you can do that in Grammarly as well.
Grammarly has two packages, free and pro.
- Pro packages start at 29.98$.
Afftrack is an affiliate marketing tool ideal for any business size. It’s designed to be one of the most versatile free affiliate marketing tools today. It also offers the most bang for your buck.
The Key Features Of Aff Track Include:
- The only software that provides unlimited clicks
- Reliable statistics and tracking
- Helps manage affiliates as well as advertisers
- Provides real-time analytics
- Offers easy data access with a 99.99% uptime
- No limits on offers and affiliates
- Features an Overflow tool to help with cap management
- Month per month renewal and usage
- Ideal for small to medium businesses
- The reasonable and competitive price point
- Provides fully loaded service even during a trial
- Uses proxy with strong fraud detection in place
- Allows you to set up global redirects so your traffic is always monetized
- Has target offer marketing for a custom audience
It has a 30-day free trial with the succeeding months just requiring $199 per month regardless of your business size. This makes it the ideal solution for business owners who don’t have the means to spend a lot on their affiliate marketing campaigns just yet.
The packages AFF Track offer include the following:
- (Monthly) Professional – $89 / Enterprise – Custom / Enterprise Plus – Custom
It is a high-functioning software that offers insights and control for affiliate marketers looking for free and paid affiliate resources. Voluum is loaded with useful features, including options to manage, track, and optimize both paid and organic sources.
There’s also a choice for automatic optimizations which allows groups and teams to collaborate even if they may have different access requirements. The company also guarantees solid uptime with strong fraud protection, comparable to those found in bank infrastructures. If you want to test out this tool, Voluum currently offers a free 14-day trial with each plan.
Voluum has dozens of special features, dashboards, and little details that can really overwhelm you when you get started. But while the learning curve is steep, you’ll get used to it after a few days with the tool.
Their Key Features Include:
- Convenient desktop and mobile tracking of all your campaigns
- Intuitive and fresh marketing dashboard
- Easily tracks a variety of conversions
- Impression and organic tracking
- Manual update on campaign costs
- Multi-step funnel construction
- Real-time reporting with options for A/B testing
- In-depth reporting with trend analysis
- Voluum DSP integration and API
The packages Voluum offers its users are:
- (Monthly) Discover – $89 / Profit – $149 / Grow – $449)
Voluum is probably the most expensive tool on our list today. With a $499/month minimum entry fee, it’s not for everyone. But if you have the budget, it can really power up your paid ads affiliate marketing.
12. Thirsty Affiliates:
One of the most frustrating parts of running an affiliate site is managing all of your links across different affiliate networks or campaigns. This is why you’ll need a link management tool.
Thirsty Affiliates makes building and managing affiliate links easy, whether you use Amazon, or anything else.
Thirsty Affiliates Pro does have really cool features, like automatic keyword linking, advanced reporting, and geolocation link redirects.
Their Features Include:
- Cloak affiliate links – Don’t use long, ugly links to recommend products.
- Keep track of your links – All of your links are a search bar away.
- Great reports – To get a quick overview of your campaigns.
Thirsty Affiliates is a WordPress plugin, so a lot of it is just your average WP dashboard look. And their site app features aren’t too easy to navigate. What’s really convenient is how easily you can find links with its search bar.
ThirstyAffiliates has a free version. So if you’re just starting out, that should be enough.
It also offers a pro package which varies from 49$-149$ per month.
13. Mobile Monkey:
MobileMonkey has a plethora of digital marketing tools available on its platform built specifically for Facebook Messenger.
One of the more popular MobileMonkey Facebook marketing tools are Facebook Messenger ads. Messenger ads present a rare opportunity that savvy digital marketers are taking advantage of in 2020.
And that’s because Facebook Messenger ads are different than regular Facebook ads. Most importantly, Messenger ads perform better than normal Facebook ads because they start a more engaging conversation with chatbots.
A couple of types of Facebook Messenger ads exist. There’s an ad viewed on any Facebook property that directs traffic to Messenger. And then there’s sponsored content that’s native in Messenger.
Another cool thing about Facebook Messenger ad experiences is that they can take place across the Facebook family of apps, including the Facebook newsfeed, Instagram newsfeed, Facebook and Instagram Stories, Marketplace, Messenger, and others.
Mobile Monkey Provides The Following Features:
- Messenger ads outperform other ads by 2X-10X
- Instant lead and data capture
- More features available for personalization
- Automated lead qualification and follow-ups with chat bots
- Mobile Monkey has two plans, a free plan and a pro plan.
- MobileMonkey’s free plan is enough to get a sense of what a chat bot can do for you and whether the platform is a good fit for you. You’ll get access to 1000 messages/month, basic sequences, and keywords.
- Moving up to pro from $21.75/month unlocks more features, including 2,000 messages and a wide variety of other tools, including SMS options, scheduled blasts, API access, and Zapier integration.
Bluehost has a good affiliate program, which is part of the reason you’ll see it on most lists for top affiliate marketing tools. But it’s still a fantastic hosting option for beginners that want a simple, affordable service. If your site doesn’t need the bandwidth for 100,000 visitors each month, you might want to give Bluehost a closer look.
Bluehost has an all-in-one package to get new affiliate marketers started with a site. Free domain, SSL certificate, and great integration with WordPress. It’s all here.
Its Features Include:
- Free Domain – When you sign-up for Bluehost, you get a free domain for your first year.
- Free SSL Certificate – To keep your site safe and secure.
- One-Click WordPress Install – Get started building your site in no time.
- 24/7 Support – A Bluehost support agent will be there whenever you need help.
- IMO, Bluehost has one of the best interfaces out of all website hosting services.
- It’s smooth, easy to use, and well-designed. Much prettier than Siteground, and I might say even Cloudways. So if you want a beautiful UX, Bluehost might be the best pick for you.
- Bluehost’s shared web hosting plans are extremely affordable.
- You can get hosting for an entire year, with a domain, and an SSL certificate included, for as little as $2.95/month. But keep in mind that this is the price for shared hosting. If you want dedicated hosting from Bluehost, it’s going to cost a bit more.
ClickInc is among the more affordable affiliate tracking software in the market today. This makes it ideal for beginner marketers who want to start with a tool they can use without breaking their bank account. However, while it may look like a simple tool, the features it offers are on par with some of the best free affiliate marketing platforms out there.
One of its key functions is TruLink. This feature means you don’t have to gather affiliate IDs anymore since it automatically tracks everything from the registered URLs entered by the affiliates.
If you need help navigating the tool, there’s an option for a free demo. Otherwise, you can avail of the 30-day trial to test everything out.
Key Features Of Clickinc Include:
- Tracks everything from your registered affiliate
- Ability to set up traffic alerts and SMS
- Can create coupons, send them to affiliates, and track their usage
- Capacity to assign and set tier commissions
- Strong fraud detection
- Allows you to set minimum and maximum payouts
- Provides the capability to arrange your affiliates in groups for easier management
Their packages include:
- Monthly Plan 01 – $25 / Plan 02 – $69 / Plan 03 – $149
So here you go, 15 of the best affiliate marketing tools you can find.
If you are a beginner, you should take advantages of all the free affiliate marketing tools there are, but if you are someone who wants to work with many affiliate projects at the same time, these are the some of the best marketing tools you shouldn’t miss and start using them as soon as you can.
All of these affiliation marketing tools are safe to use to have ensured great quality. Once your business grows we recommend switching to paid marketing tools to help your business grow.